Our annual pumpkin patch outing this year was a success. I seam to have grown a few pumpkins of my own. Unfortunately Eli has grown out of all of our cute pumpkin shirts so I only have 3 pumpkins this year. 
Eve ran all over the pumpkin patch searching for the perfect pumpkin. I think in the end she found a good one.

The cutest little pumpkin!!!

I love Isaac. He picked the first little pumpkin he found in the front of the patch. No running and searching all around for it. ohhh so nice.

My rule was you have to carry your own pumpkin. I was carring Elaina so I couldn't be packing all their pumpkins. Eli had to out think his problem since he choose the hugest pumpkin in the very back of the patch.
2 comments:
Cutest darn pumpkins I've ever seen! Go Eli--quite the over-achiever!
We had a lot of fun hunting for pumpkins too!!! I luckily had Larry with me so we got one that was 155lbs!!! IT IS HUGE!
Post a Comment