
It happened again. Another child of mine grew up and is no longer a baby! Elaina turned one of the 4th!

She's been walking since 10 months so she has felt so old to me for a while. This one is growing up way too fast!

We call Elaina Lainy bug so her cake this year was a lady bug

I made a mini bady bug just for her

This her and her Uncle Phil playing with her new toys
2 comments:
One already. Wow time flies. The cake turned out so cute. I hope you guys are doing well, it's fun to see how the kids are growing.
Holy Cow, it seems like you were just announcing her arrival! This year flew by, we must be getting OLD! The cake looks super cute and yummy too! And the puppies are precious, I can almost smell their puppy breath and feel their taut bellies!
Post a Comment