
It is tough to live in Wyoming. Surprisingly despite the obvious differences it is a lot like Hawaii. We live in a tinny town miles away from anything and you have to order EVERYTHING! I've gotten very good at online shopping. So when I ordered my elliptical right after Christmas I was so sad when I found out I had to wait a month to get it but here it is!!!!! Its so cool I'm just loving it. I was going to get a ch
eep Walmart version so I could g
et it right away- but
Lance and I sprung for the nice Sears option instead. Don't I have a nice husband!? It has a built in fan, adjustable resistance, adjustable incline, lots of different workouts, connection for my ipod, and an I- fit card which is kind of like having a personal trainer- so I'm told. I've only used it once and I'm very sore! Happy excersing to me!
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you, those things are great! Have fun with it and Have a Happy Workout!
I love mine and mine is not that fancy but not a cut rate one either! Good luck! I wouldn't trade it for a tread mill ever!
Post a Comment