Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sprinkle system

Hurray hurray I'm getting a sprinkler system!!!

Wishing we had done this two years ago so we weren't digging up my grass, but I'm still excited about a summer absent of dragging hoses and beating dogs for chewing on hoses. Hopefully we will get a nicer lawn because of it. This is when I miss Oregon where grass is more like a weed and a nuisance. Alas it is not the case here and I have to work like mad to grow every blade.
Step one: digging trenches. We like to go big or go home so... we rented the biggest trencher we could get our hands on.
It's hard to watch them dig up my yard!!

This was the worst... they are driving through my planted garden. EEEEKK! It's all for a good cause... my garden will recover.

And now my yard looks like it has a serious gofer problem


Everyone is pitching in even Lainy is helping lay the pipe. What a good girl.

No comments: