Lance and I happen to be the worst at getting each other gifts. Usually for Christmas and birthdays we just pick out our own present. It works well because we always get exactly what we want. Well this year for Christmas we didn't pick out our own. I did get Lance a shirt so he had something to open Christmas morning but that was it for the both of us. I guess we both felt so poor or we were just so consumed with presents for the kids that we forgot about each other. We both felt so guilty we are making up for that now with really large presents for each other- I love it! We bought me an elliptical- its on order and will be here next month- I'll put in on the blog then. And last week we got Lance the shot gun he's been wanting since we were married.
This is Lance and the boys looking manly shooting at skeet. From left to right... Lance, Gabe our neighbor and good friend, Darin Lance's brother and Adam a brother in law. Don't they just look hot? Ha ha

2 comments:
COOL! (I think!) One of my first dates with Derek was skeet shooting at the dump just outside Rexburg, I don't think you were there? I can't recall. Anyhow, SO romantic, right?! Have fun shooting it up and working it out!
The only difference between men and boys are the size of their toys.... well and a few other things. But I have heard that. LOve it! I think Larry wanted a gun this year. I am not really sure. I didn't listen to carefully because I wasn't ready to store it in my house yet... maybe next year. Although with the election results I might not have such an easy time next year. We will see!
Post a Comment