We are just scrambling to keep ourselves entertained with all this Christmas break. Right now the kids are outside being drug on a sled behind the 4 wheelers. Good thing we have those or we might really be board. We are all looking forward to school starting again. So yesterday we did a little bowling. We don't even have a bowling alley in our town we had to drive to the next town over which is 30 min away. We had lots of fun none the less. Bowling is one of Eli's favorite things- that and skiing.
Sorry- I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture. Eve was ahead of everyone most of the game- I think she came in 3rd after her grandpa.
Strike!
Lance was the winner with a score of 130!
Lance was the winner with a score of 130!

1 comment:
Wow it sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!!!! I was thinking of having Larry take Ethan skiing for his birthday... We will see if there is still snow. There should be somewhere! Ethan did learn how to water ski this year!
Post a Comment