Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lainy is 6 months today!!

Elaina is 6 months old today. She is still just so much fun and we all really love having a baby in the house. We think we will keep her. She is super cute. Smiling, grabbing everything and rolling over.

I like to sit her on the counter in her Baby Bumbo. I'm not used to her being able to grab things. So far she's knocked the poor fish bowl over that Isaac got from primary. I had to rescue a flopping goldfish off my counter. She also knocked over and shattered into a million pieces the tank that held Eli's salamander. I was really glad Eli was there to pick the lizard up off my kitchen floor. You would think I would learn not to put her next to these things.

I love this picture- she looks very happy to be so pudgy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

She is a total doll and I love the chubbas it reminds me of Madie she was a total chubbster and I loved it.

The Mayhews said...

Wow what a cutie!!! And I absolutely LOVE those chubber cheeks!!

Emily said...

Can't even handle the adorable-ness!

Amanda Davis said...

It is funny to me to look at her and think "that's Eve" She is so cute all your babies are!!! I am missing you guys a lot right now! We are having another set of friends move out of the ward this week and it is getting pretty hard on me! I think you should move back... but then Lance would have to do something else since teaching is being cut back on majorly her in Central!!!! Just come back anyway I need a few more friends!

Alli said...

That last picture makes me smile :)