Several post ago I wrote about all the work I did one Saturday. I thought I would finally post a picture of my little berm I created in my yard. It may not look like much but it was a lot of work to collect all those rocks. Our neighborhood, horse pasture and dirt hill are covered in these river rocks but it was still a lot of work collecting them all. I like it I think it looks pretty. Now if I could just get the grass to grow in my yard... Oregon... sweet rainy Oregon... I do miss you and your green green uncontrollable growing grass.

2 comments:
Looks great! We did a ton of bark dust, mulch in the garden, and planted our garden this weekend! It was a lot of work (for Larry anyway) my 5th pregnancy is pooping me out!
That's so cool that you have all that rock nearby and it's FREE, all except for the hard work to get it and landscape with it. You do good work!
Post a Comment